Workshops are always evolving. Courses are flexible and can be adapted to reflect the interests of the student, their current level of knowledge, or the individual demands of school curriculum.
Educational Trainings offered to the following:
• Massage schools looking for student curriculum and advanced trainings.
• Spas looking for continuing and advanced trainings for their massage therapy staff.
• Massage Therapists / Students looking to continue their education, one-on-one or in group settings.
• Bodyworkers looking to maintain their credentials with continuing educational hours.
• Professional chapters and conventions looking for educational presenters.
NCBTMB Approved Trainings
• Breath, Movement & Meditation
• Deep Tissue Massage with Meridian Awareness
• Focused Shiatsu Sessions
• Introduction to Shoshin Shiatsu
• Working With Meridians
• Shiatsu/Soft Tissue Applications
• Shiatsu Table Work
• Shiatsu Body Mechanics: Fluidity During Transitions
Skill Enhancement Classes
A series of one-day (7 CEU) or two-day (14 CEU) classes geared to the recent graduate and working Massage Therapist. Based on years of practical experience, the following skills have been found to increase understanding and effective application in the therapist's practice.
• Body Mechanics
• Palpation Skills
• Soft and Deep Tissue Approaches